I am from India. Now living in the US. Just starting to record a few thoughts on the net. Let me know if you'd like to know anything from me.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Photos from phone

Some photos from my phone taken over a month period.

I Found this jeans in Khols. Available for Sale of course. Priced close to $30. I am just wondering how they make these jeans? What kind of process woud be this? Who ever came up with this idea is a genius. "We tear what you wear". Do they sub contract this job?

Torn Jeanse


My Son is 2 years and a few months old. One day he made this face all by himself. When we saw it, we were surpirsed.

Ruf's art

Found this product in a $ shop. Could not resist. For a lack of better name, since most good names are usde up by websites and Chatt room users, they have started giving matter-of-fact names to products now. Rectangular FM radio? Does it play round the clock?

Radio

This lake lies next to our office parking lot. It froze during the snowy days. Took the photo from the car itself, from the middle of the road.

Frozen lake

FL

Some wild cherries in snow. 'Frozen dessert' anyone?

Cherries

FC

This building is in Chicago downtown. If you look closely you will see how they have parked cars at lower levels.

bldgn

Tags: , , , ,

5 comments:

said...

photos speak a lot.
especially the one by your son.
Imaginative supply of materials
used efffectively.
give him the camera and ask him to click. we never know which genius is lurking under our own feet.:-))

said...

I do not even have proper photos of myself from when I was 2, but now you are sking me to get a camera for my son.

30 years is a lot of time. :)

Thanks for the feedback.

It is true. You never know what your childern are capable of. They are here to replace us isn't it?

said...

hi
i have some worn out jeans.
any buyer up there..?? :)

Anonymous said...

couldn't resist myself asking this - is that a camera with phone ?

:)

wondering how powerful is the camera. good job mr. siril.

said...

Srikanth,
The device is Sony Ericsson w600i.
It has 1.3MP camera and MP3 capabilities.