I am from India. Now living in the US. Just starting to record a few thoughts on the net. Let me know if you'd like to know anything from me.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Man and wife (mail fwd)

Man comes home, finds his wife with his friend in bed.
He shoots his friend to death.Wife says, "If you behave like this, you will lose ALL your friends".
**********
Small Boy wrote to Santa Claus," send me a brother"
Santa wrote back," SEND ME YOUR MOTHER"
**********
Three Feelings:What's the difference between stress, tension and panic?
Stress is when wife is pregnant,Tension is when girlfriend is pregnant, andPanic is when both are pregnant.
**********
Teacher: u know the importance of period?
Kid: Ya, once my sister said she has missed one, my mom fainted, dadgot heart attack & our driver ran away.
**********
Two men met while both were looking for their lost wives.
1st: How yours look like?
2nd: She is 5"7, 36-24-36, Fair, Black eyes. What about yours?
1st: Forget mine. Lets find yours!!
**********
Sons asks difference between confidence and confidential
Dad says, you are my son, I’m confident. Your friend also my son,that's confidential!
**********
Friend to sardar: Why are u going for a birth control surgery for the ninth time?Sardar: What to do yaar, my wife still keep getting pregnant.