I am from India. Now living in the US. Just starting to record a few thoughts on the net. Let me know if you'd like to know anything from me.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Makes sense



This is what I have been waiting for, other than a decent job and a fat pay check. a blog spot of my own. Oh yeah... to think I could survive any longer without the world knowing what I thought of it, and to let a certain George know he has been screwing around the world. It is scary.

When I started reading the blogs I could only imagine the amount of Energy that is being spent on creating, maintaining and reading the blogs. And this is by people who renamed Web Logs to Blogs. How could one have so much to think? and to record? and to read?

Here I go. Starting to record what I could cough out on mundane stuff, that could make some sense to me and to you.

hmm... having your own blog spot.. makes sense.

5 comments:

said...

Where in US are you? - PK Sivakumar

said...

I am in Springdale, Arkansas

said...

kalaignan..

please mail me at cvalex@yahoo.com
I will send you details.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cyril,

Remember me?

I am delighted to see your script in the internet. I really appreciate your interest in sharing things with people across the world.

Keep up the good work and wish you all the very best.

Guess Me.

said...

Friend,
I have no way of guessing who you are...

anyway thanks for the comment.

:)